Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Wonder of a Book

Oh my gosh, I hope I can still post this and count it for my 15th slice!

This has been a reading day for me.  I have been reading Wonder and I could not put it down today until I finished it at 11:55!  Not only am I a writer, but I'm also a reader and I got lost in my book today.  It was worth every second!

If I don't make the cut off tonight, I still received a blessing today in the form of this awesome book!  Thank you, R.J. Palacio for a beautiful book!

4 comments:

  1. Mine just arrived in the mail today and I haven't been able to put it down. A beautifully written and powerful story. I can't wait to share it with my students. A true blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know its cliche, Elizabeth, but it really did have me laughing one minute and crying the next. It's an amazing book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been raving about this book since I finished it! I love the story, the characters, and the way it's organized! R. J. Palacio is an amazing author! I can't wait to reread Wonder soon!

    Jennifer K.
    web.me.com/aggiekesler/myjourneyabroad

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my next book. Must finish The Scorpio Races today so I can start it!

    ReplyDelete